When you arrive at Creekside Animal Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will weigh your pet and see you into the exam room.
- A veterinary technician will then meet you and will start by asking about your pet’s medical history, current condition and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
- One of our veterinarians will then examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed. Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our licensed veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.